January 29, 2009 I joined Facebook. Why? Couldn’t tell ya.
February 5, 2009 I posted this incredible “note” where I thought the originator “friend” was quite interested in knowing more about me. I spent days thinking of cute, witty, fun little facts about my life. I spent time making sure the friend knew who I am… Really.
I had no idea how dumb this was until my next new friend sent me a “note” with the All About the Hubby list. That’s when I realized I was duped into total stupidity in thinking this was a way for my whopping four friends to know more about the Debster. Instead, it’s a never-ending list of lists that no one takes such full-blown interest in as I did spending three days in creative mode.
Seriously, I can be a bit of an ass, this was on the ignorant fb arrogant side. Whatever. Lesson learned. However, my days of working on this should not be in strife. I am posting it again. Three and a half years later, things haven’t changed.
25 Random Things about Me
- I start everyday “Perfect”
- I am waiting for Mark to say “Marry Me”
- On paper, I weigh 125 to 150 depending on the time of the month
- To this day, Bonanza is the job I talk about the most
- Seeker: my calling in life
- Christmas is my favorite time of year, looking back on it
- My #1 pet peeve is listening to singers say “chew” when they mean “you”; #2 is being in a parking lot behind a car waiting for someone to pull out of a closer space
- It’s a miracle and blessing that we have raised our children to today
- Being with Mark is my all time favorite thing to do
- It is a goal of mine to figure out the perfect way to create a balance of what I am hungry for and what I have in the fridge
- I drink iced tea hot or cold- never with ice
- Honestly, I crack myself up
- The one thing I don’t ever want to run out of is toilet paper
- Lots of those “I would never“‘s have come back to bite me
- Regardless of what state the house is in, I love having company
- Proud to be Polish być dumni z Polski
- Most of my time is spent doing laundry
- I am a perfectionist who lives in chaos
- The one person in my life I would do anything to have another minute with is my Gram
- When the opportunity presents itself, I drink
- My favorite game is “Now where do I need to pluck?”
- I have a crooked neck from all the years talking on the phone
- “Really” is my favorite word
- I still own and wear an acid washed jean jacket
- I thought too hard about this stupid thing, now I realize there are a trillion different “notes” I can write about myself with. Geez